Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - December 2017
Welcome to our December issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- Global provider in smart payment testing and certification services for mobile devices, payment cards and point of sale terminals
- Recognized brand in smart payment market
- VISA and EMVCo accredited lab
- Payment security capabilities added to our portfolio
- Leading provider of automotive EMC testing in Japan
- Provides services for Tier 1 & Tier 2 vehicle suppliers of electronic components and subassemblies
- Enables us to drive synergies with our Smartworld capabilities for digital and wireless innovations
- Sigfox, a leading provider of connectivity for the Internet of Things
- Accredited to provide Sigfox specific consulting, test and certification services, as part of the Sigfox ReadyTM Certification Program for end-products
- Works closely with Sigfox on the Sigfox VerifiedTM Certification Program for modules and reference designs
- LTE Cat-M1 is used for M2M / IoT applications (smart home, smart metering, building automation, smart factory, transportation, mobile-health, etc.)
- New LTE Cat-M1 test package for the Interlab Test Solution DEVICE/UICC covering GCF and PTCRB certification requirements
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here