Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - December 2018
Feb. 21 2019
Welcome to December issue of Bureau Veritas Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry.
Read the stories below or click the relevant hyperlink to review the full stories online.
Driverless Car - Innovation speeding ahead of Regulation
• Autonomous cars will soon be part of our daily commute
• Regulations are still not clearly defined, but have become a point of concern
• Bureau Veritas is verifying compliance in safety, quality and performance for automotive industry players
Mobile POS Payment - Market continues to experience High Double Digit Growth
• Transaction value estimated at US$500b+ in 2018 growing to US$1,500b+ by 2022 (33.8% CAGR 2018-2022); users growing from 945.7m in 2018 to over 1,500m in 2022(*1)
• Bureau Veritas ICTK, acquired in December 2017, is a leader in Smart Payment Security Testing & Certification
• Supports mobile device, POS terminal and card manufacturers comply with EMVCo and VISA requirements
Read more about our services
"History Sniffing" Attacks can profile a User's Online Activity in seconds
• There is still room for improvement regarding privacy management while surfing the web
• Bureau Veritas is providing TIC services that address two new challenges: cybersecurity and privacy management
Focused on our Clients, driven by Society
• Today, we are capitalizing on our extensive experience to better serve society’s aspirations
• Driven by society, we acknowledge the challenges of growing urbanization, recognizing the need for safer, smarter cities
• We embrace digitalization, while mitigating the risks it brings and support the development of revolutionary materials and technologies
• Driven by society, we are working ever more closely with our 400,000 clients, addressing today’s crucial challenges and answering society’s aspirations
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.