Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - February 2018
Welcome to our February issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- Stand#7E31 in Hall 7 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona from now to 1st March
- Showcasing our latest Smartworld Solutions for smart payment security; smart home; DSRC-V2X devices for connected car market; NB-IoT and LTE Cat-M products, and many more
- Meet our specialists from Asia, Americas and Europe
- Click here to take a virtual tour of our stand instantly
- Our Cixi, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenzhen labs are now accredited
- The ENEC / ENEC+ Marks are the high quality European Marks for electrical products demonstrating compliance with European standards related to safety
- Provide conformity assessment services for a wide range of telecommunications and telecommunications-related equipment
- Mutual Recognition Agreement recognizes the results of testing undertaken by recognized laboratories
- NB-IoT and LTE Cat-M are critical 3GPP technologies to support the connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- We can provide full NB-IoT and LTE Cat-M certification services for GCF and PTCRB
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here