Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - October 2017
Welcome to our October issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- On 19 October, OmniAir Consortium™ announced the formal launch of the world's first Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) device certification program for the connected vehicle market
- The announcement was delivered at the Plugfest by the Bay to a group of 174 participants representing 30 device makers, 11 test-houses, and test tool providers from nearly a dozen countries
- The launch of OmniAir's independent, third-party testing and certification program for V2X-DSRC connected vehicle products is the culmination of a decade's work
- 7layers is the first OmniAir Authorized Test Laboratory (OATL) for the testing of DSRC-V2X devices
- 7layers laboratories have already been PTCRB accredited for LTE Category M test and certification
- LTE Category M has been adopted by many cellular operators around the world providing connectivity for IoT services
- 7layers is currently the only organization covering this important cellular IoT technology on a global basis
- 7layers is now engaged in all wireless IoT technologies addressing smart services including also LoRa, Sigfox, NB-IoT, Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11p, Zigbee and many others
- CERTIF'2018 is a project jointly initiated by LCIE, UTE, FIEEC and INERIS
- CERTIF'2018 runs via 4 events between November 2017 and May 2018
- Its objective is to raise awareness, inform and mobilize French manufacturers and certifications bodies of the issues of certification and value add it brings to companies in a globalized business context
- LCIE is a member of multilateral agreements such as IECEE, IECQ, IECEx, CCA, HAR, ENEC, etc., and is well positioned to facilitate market access for your products worldwide
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here