Bureau Veritas CPS Global News Update Newsletter - March 2019
Mar. 5 2019
We are pleased to announce that Bureau Veritas CPS’ Global News Update 2019 is
officially available online.
The new digital version allows you to access to an easy-to-read HTML formatted
newsletter in a fresh look and feel. The 2019 issue features many recent developments
of Consumer Products Services division including recognitions, capabilities,
and new/expanded service offerings.
We also provide the following key highlights for ease of access. Click the stories
• InSpec by BV debuts for online inspection booking
• CTIA Approval for Cybersecurity Certification Testing
• Tested the 1st OmniAir certified V2X Roadside Unit for Siemens
• Amazon’s Nominated Softlines & Apparel Testing Lab for Vendors
• Amazon Vendor Incentive Program Approval for Packaging Testing
• Award for 30-Year Long-standing Affiliation with US Toy Association
• No.1 Telecommunication Certification Body in 2018
• eCall Technical Service by the German Federal Motor Transport Authority
• The 1st 5G NR 39GHz mmWave FCC Grant Approval
• Anritsu Cooperation for 5G NR GCF/PTCRB Conformance Tests
• Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™ Test Lab Approval
• Approval for China Mobile’s 1st Platform for NB-IoT Conformance Tests
We trust this information contained will be beneficial to your business. Enjoy reading and stay connected with Bureau Veritas CPS.