CPS Global News Update - August 2018
Sep. 3 2018
Welcome to the new format of Bureau Veritas CPS Global News Update.
This issue summarizes many of Bureau Veritas' Consumer Products Services division developments from the last few months of 2018 including recognitions, new / expanded service offerings as well as our digital solution evolution including a significant overhaul to our OneSource Suite.
• We became the First IAC certified Microbiology Testing Lab in South Asia
• We were the First 3rd party testing lab in USA recognized by IFT for telecom equipment conformity
• We tested the world’s First connected car V2X certified device
• We assisted the First OTTC certification in China for an ERA-GLONASS equipped vehicle
• OneSource Suite upgrade with a new naming convention, clear mapping of modules, a common user interface, and new markets added to our Regulations module
• Collaboration with Oritain to provide their scientific traceability services, as part of our BV Origin Traceability Solution
• Microbiology testing in Sri Lanka
• V2X certification for connected cars
• Amazon Packaging Support and Supplier Network (APASS) testing
• OTTC certification for ERA-GLONASS equipped vehicles or systems
• Energy Efficiency Verification mark for electrical and electronics equipment
• Automotive asbestos testing in China
• Photometric testing in USA
• CBRS testing for Citizens Broadband Radio Service Equipment in Taiwan
• Flushability testing for disposable wipes in USA
• ENEC/ENEC+ Approval in China
• Excellence awards from VISA and PTCRB
• Third-party testing lab approval by IFT in Mexico
• KOMINFO accredited testing lab in Indonesia
• Wi-Fi Certified MiracastTM Release 2 testing and certification provider
• New Zealand Telecom accredited testing lab
We also include the latest technical and regulatory highlights as well as upcoming global events. We trust this information contained will be beneficial to your business.
Enjoy reading and stay connected with us.