Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - We are going to Mobile World Congress Americas - August 2017
29 aoû. 2017
Welcome to our August issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- METRACEM is a French testing body focusing on electrical and electronic equipment
- Complements our existing five labs in France
- Strengthens Bureau Veritas' position as a leading provider of technical market access services
- Supports the acceleration of our Smartworld and Automotive strategy
- Provides opportunity to leverage our international certification business for METRACEM clients
- 12 - 14 September, San Francisco, California, USA
- Stand #N.136 in Hall North at the Moscone Center
- Hear from our Wireless/Smartworld specialist businesses - 7layers, SIEMIC, and Curtis-Straus
- Provide updates on the latest technical and commercial requirements such as LoRa compliance, connected car certification, Bluetooth 5 and the new Radio Equipment Directive
- VR experience - explore our modern SAR, OTA, EMC and RF labs, virtually
- The Narrowband-Internet of Things (NB-IoT), also called LTE Cat NB1, has been optimized for machine type communication, operating in licensed spectrum
- The Global Certification Forum (GCF) has introduced a new work item - WI#266 - for the qualification of NB-IoT terminals in conjunction with their USIM and USAT features
- The new test bench for NB-IoT USIM can validate conformity with 3GPP standards of IoT and/or M2M devices equipped with NB-IoT modules
- The new NB-IoT USIM test bench can run on 7layers' InterLab Test Solution DEVICE/UICC, in combination with the R&S CMW500 network simulator, is now commercially available
- LTE Cat-M1 is suited for the many smart IoT services that are emerging, e.g. in the industrial environment, the smart home and building sector, and for logistic applications, wearables, and m-health applications
- 7layers supports development and certification of IoT services and devices based on LTE Cat-M1 (or eMTC) technology and latest requirements
- 7layers now supports chipset, modules and device makers adopting the new technology for their upcoming product developments
- 7layers is also assisting service providers to set-up their IoT services and maintain the required service quality level, based on LTE Cat-M1 and/or other IoT technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LoRa, etc.
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here