Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - April 2018
24 avr. 2018
Welcome to our April issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
Bureau Veritas' Curtis-Straus opens Photometric Laboratory in USA
- Expands photometric measurement services for luminaries, lamps, and LED lamps
- Photometric testing is the science of measuring visible light output of a lamp, luminaire and light sources
- It quantifies and characterizes total light output, luminous intensity distribution, color, color quality, efficacy and rated life
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Bureau Veritas SIEMIC is offering safety certification services for worldwide market access
- Brands across USA can benefit from Bureau Veritas' global network of NRTL and CBTL laboratories
- Learn more >> Company Brochure
- Further expansion of Shanghai Automotive Hub; capable of testing for the determination of asbestos in products against US, Japan and China standards as well as a variety of OEM standards
- Complements our existing portfolio that embraces quality (reliability, performance, functional, material); safety; environmental (chemical, VOCs); connectivity and cybersecurity testing, certification and homologation
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here