Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - January 2018
Welcome to our January issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- "Registered Approval Body" under the Japanese Telecommunication Business Law
- Adds to our existing registration for the "Japanese Radio Law"
- Comprehensive support in bringing radio devices and smart IoT products into Japanese market
- All RF transmitting devices are managed under Japanese Radio Law
- Bureau Veritas Japan is one of the registered certification bodies
- Well versed in providing a comprehensive suite of testing and certification services in relation to GCF/PTCRB, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, SAR, ZigBee, OTA, EMC, etc.
- Check out our new online overview of Bureau Veritas' testing and certification services for the electrical and electronics, automotive and wireless/smartworld industry in Japan
- Details on solutions and services for Japan market access
- Additionally provides information on company updates, events / seminars, regulatory news, etc.
- South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) is the appointed national standardization institution in the Republic of South Africa
- SABS has resumed the SABS EMC CoC (Certificate of Compliance) issuance since 1 June, 2017 for electronic products entering into the South African market
- Bureau Veritas' E&E lab in Taiwan is SABS authorized to provide EMC testing for three-phased devices and effective SABS CoC services
- ENOVA 2018 7 - 8 February | Lyon, France
- EMV 2018 20 - 22 February | Düsseldorf, Germany | Stand 3-302
- Mobile World Congress 2018 26 February - 1 March | Barcelona, Spain | Hall 7 Stand 7E31
- Embedded World 2018 27 February - 1 March | Nuremberg, Spain | Booth No.:3-428
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here