Inspectorate Amsterdam Becomes the First Laboratory in the Benelux Region to Feature Three RON/MON Engines
AMSTERDAM (MAY 23RD, 2017) - Inspectorate, part of the Bureau Veritas Group, are pleased to announce the addition of a third RON/MON Engine at our state-of-the-art testing facility in Amsterdam. The investment demonstrates an on-going commitment to our customers to continue improving on our outstanding record of customer service.
This million-dollar engine will ensure:
- Greater capacity for the laboratory
- Faster sample results turnaround
- 100% assurance of 24/7 RON and MON availability
- No delays due to maintenance (overhauling)
- The ability to change the engine from RON to MON and vice- versa
- The ability to test several samples in the same time and on different engines.
“This development is just the latest in a series of investments we are making in the important ARAH region to better serve our customers,” said Dave Groen, General Manager, Inspectorate ARAH (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp and Hamburg).