Latest CPS Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld is Available – April 2017
Apr. 25 2017
Welcome to our April issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- Jointly developed by Bureau Veritas' LCIE and CODDE in France
- Help businesses to collect, trace and report hazardous substances in their E&E products
- Automatically generating declarations in IEC 62474 format, recognized for subcontractors, authorities and customers
- Notified Body status as pursuant to the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) for energy, command and communication cables
- CIE' laboratories can provide certification services including testing and factory inspections for CPR products as per EN 50575 reference standard
- Bureau Veritas can help you identify your obligations and update your reports to comply with the RED. We are the RTTE-D / RED Notified Body and can offer Type Examination services without any existing standards
- Manufacturers have to apply RED to all products sold in EU from 13 June this year
- The scope of "Radio Equipment" covers a wide range of products, including small devices such as WLAN, Bluetooth products and large equipment, like weather stations with radio sensors
- 7layers spoke on securing the enterprise for an IoT panel and discussed on the challenges facing the market on securing M2M devices
- The Summit focused on security challenges of todays' enterprise IoT deployment, and what is being done to help secure IoT device networks
- A video online available - listen to a broad variety of backgrounds and perspectives from IoT & security experts taken from the panels: click here
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here