Latest CPS Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld is Available – July 2017
Jul. 25 2017
Welcome to our July issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- BV-VEO has formed an ERA-GLONASS localization alliance in China and set up the first collaborative laboratory to support localized ERA-GLONASS testing and certification for mainland China market
- Following the recent development in Asia, Bureau Veritas in Europe now provides ERA-GLONASS certification for vehicles and components, offering a global approach for ERA-GLONASS manufacturers
- All vehicles such as cars, buses or trucks within the EURASIAN Customs Union have to be installed with the ERA-GLONASS emergency calling system
- ERA-GLONASS certification requirements demand a number of tests which have to be passed successfully for either the in-vehicle component certification or certification of the complete vehicle
- New RF antenna performance test specification compliance, in addition to the existing LoRa core specification
- 7layers is a CONTRIBUTOR member of the LoRa Alliance
- 7layers is one of the first consulting, engineering and testing providers to offer a new LoRa service for connectivity providers, service providers, and LoRa end-device manufacturer
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here