Latest CPS Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld is Available – May 2017
May. 29 2017
Welcome to our May issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- Bureau Veritas 7layers’ laboratory in Shenzhen, China is now an authorized Over-The-Air (OTA) test laboratory by China Mobile
- We offer a full range of OTA testing and certification services in relation to CTIA, GCF, Wi-Fi CWG-RF, PTCRB, and 3GPP
- Learn more about our Wi-Fi One-Stop Solution: click here
- 28 June to 1 July
- Booth No.: W2.F55 in the IoT Zone
- Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), Pudong
- IoT Experience of Bureau Veritas' Smartworld Labs and Solutions
- Bureau Veritas' Executive Insights on the hottest topics within Smartworld - connected car certification, the new RED, Sigfox compliance, Bluetooth 5, NB-IoT progress...
- An interactive experience to explore Bureau Veritas' full range of services for key Smartworld segments - Smart Home; Smart Mobile; Connected Car; Connected Person
- Download the "Wedcam" app, available at Apple Store and Google Play; and
- Download the AR brochure: click here
- Scott Lambert is the Certification Manager of Bureau Veritas' Curtis-Straus in USA
- Scott serves as treasurer in the TCB Council Board of Directors, and also holds the elected position of ACTA Chair
- The TCB Council provides a forum for dialogue between the FCC and the TCB's (Telecommunication Certification Body) and facilitates activities geared toward the improvement of TCB technical and administrative performance
- 7layers becomes one of the chosen certification service providers by the US DOT to support its soon-to-be released connected-vehicle certification program
- We have already supported the development of several proprietary verification & validation programs for the automotive sector
- We have comprehensive capabilities in testing and certifying wireless in-car technologies such as MirrorLink, DSRC, GNSS, Bluetooth, Qi, GSM, LTE, etc.
- We also provide the new Interlab EVO Test Management System for the verification lifecycle management of connected devices and Smart Services
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here