Latest CPS Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld is Available – March 2017
Welcome to our March issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
- Capable to perform third-party testing for automotive sector, having the core capabilities under NABL (ISO 17025) scope
- Provide all major mechanical & environmental testing for metals, plastic, rubber, painted items, leather, electrical and electronic parts and automotive components
- Fully support automotive manufacturers and suppliers in meeting various international and regional requirements including material, reliability, fatigue, vibration, analytical (REACH & RoHS), export homologation and emission testing (VOC & SVOC)
- Notified Body status under EN 17065 on the Radio Equipment Directive obtained from Cofrac
- The RED Directive applies to all radio equipment that transmit and/or intentionally receive radio waves for radio communication and/or radiodetermination purposes
- Responsibilities by manufacturers, importers, and distributors relating to product launch (traceability and surveillance requirements) are specified and strengthened under the RED
- Actility is the industry leader in LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) large-scale infrastructure and the innovator behind the ThingPark IoT Solution platform
- 7layers has implemented the ThingPark Connected test plans for Europe, and will have testing available across North America and APAC in coming months
- 7layers will be able to offer vendors a full service, for example providing LoRaWAN Certification or radio antenna performance optimization, alongside ThingPark Connected testing
- 31 March, 2017 in Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Co-hosting with Mr. Loop, a Taiwanese innovative design company specialized in WiGig 60GHz Solution
- Update of WiGig & WiFi certification including demonstrations of WiGig applications plus 360° VR application and market trend; and Bureau Veritas' comprehensive solution for RF testing of 60GHz
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.
>> click here