Bureau Veritas CPS Global Update Newsletter – August 2016
We are pleased to introduce the August 2016 issue of our Global Update Newsletter.
In this issue, we cover many exciting features including an introduction to our most recent partner in automotive, VEO; technical articles on textile labeling and food testing & certification; industry recognitions such as Richard Rosati’s appointment as Chairman ofASTM International Consumer Product Committee and the latest PTCRB award for 7layers Korea.
We also cover numerous service enhancements and developments such as our:
• New Performance / Benchmarking laboratory in Hong Kong;
• Footwear expansion in South China, including Intelligent / Smart Footwear testing;
• Latest enhancement to our BV OneSource RSM database;
• Wave 2 Certification of Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ ac program;
• Latex Testing service in USA;
• Interlab EVO test management solution;
• Automotive component testing expansion in Buffalo, New York, and;
• Innovative BVE3 Environmental Emission Tool.
We also continue to lead the way in the Internet of Things (IoT) market. Find out how we can help you through participation in the Open Connectivity Foundation and provide test and certification solutions for the latest technologies such as LoRa thanks to our appointment as one of the first independent 3rd party test labs authorized by the LoRa Alliance.
Finally, we feature a summary of technical updates, regulatory highlights, and upcoming global events where we will be participating.
We trust this information contained will be beneficial to your business. Enjoy reading the latest Bureau Veritas’ Global Update Newsletter and stay connected with us.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services
Global Marketing Team