Bureau Veritas exhibiting at Mobile World Congress 2018
Feb. 13 2018
Hong Kong, Feb 13, 2018
Bureau Veritas, a leading provider in testing, inspection/audit, certification and advisory services for the Wireless/Smartworld, has announced that it will once again be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain between 26 February and 1 March.
Organized by the GSMA, the Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. It provides a venue for over 108,000 industry players and over 2,300 exhibitors from all over the world to gather, network, exchange ideas and showcase the newest technologies and the most innovative products and services.
Bureau Veritas specialists from Asia, Americas and Europe will be on hand at Stand#7E31 in Hall 7 to discuss the latest technological development and service offerings for all wireless enabled products. Some recent developments which will be on display include:
- Smart Payment: Entrance into Smart Payment Security Testing & Certification (EMVCo, VISA, …) following ICTK acquisition
- Connected Car: The first OmniAir Authorized Test Laboratory (OATL) for the testing of DSRC-V2X devices
- Smart City: Labs worldwide are authorized to provide LoRa Alliance Asia End Device Certification services
- Antenna Performance Evaluation extension: Accredited for Sigfox specific consulting, test and certification services
- Cellular IoT: Testing & Certification of NB-IoT and LTE Cat-M products available worldwide
- Smart Home: Authorized by the Thread Group to provide Thread Certification Services
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services has over 100 labs and locations worldwide including 7layers, LCIE, ICTK, NCC & SIEMIC; all members of the Bureau Veritas Group.
Mobile World Congress 2018
26 February – 1 March
Bureau Veritas’ Stand #7E31• Hall 7
Fira Gran Via • Barcelona • Spain