Inspectorate to Present a Seminar on the Analysis of Jet Fuel
Jul. 13 2016
NEW JERSEY (JULY 13, 2016) - Inspectorate has noticed a recent desire from the oil industry’s jet fuel community, as well as the Airlines and Military, to discuss quality issues, including thermal stability on jet fuel. Inspectorate has been at the forefront on providing analysis to certify that fuel is fit for use and has been a trusted supplier to provide treatment for off spec product. Studies are ongoing at this time to pinpoint triggers of quality events, and some of the people invited to this symposium are involved in these studies. Our forum will allow the jet fuel community to come together and learn more about the parameters of jet fuel and the importance of accurate testing and treatment.
September 22, 2016
Hilton Newark Airport- Elizabeth Room
1170 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Located across the street from Newark Airport
Topics to be covered in the classroom sessions:
- The Science of Jet Fuel Thermal Stability.
- The Consequences of Using Off Spec Fuel in the Jet Engine.
- How the Process of Additizing Brings Product on Spec.
- Annex II & Annex III- Why Are These Methods Better for the Industry.
Inspectorate will have a bus ready to transport attendees back to our laboratory and will cover the following sessions:
- Simulated Jet Fuel Treatment - get an insider view of how the additive process works.
- A Demonstration on Jet Fuel Laboratory Analysis - have a look first hand inside the laboratory and witness various tests run on jet fuel.
MEET your suppliers, customers, and Inspectorate scientific & technical personnel.
LEARN from the experts: A program packed full of educational and technical sessions.
NETWORK with your peers: From all over the oil, airline and military engineering industry.
INTERACT with potential clients and suppliers: Discuss issues and concerns.
For more information, please contact :