Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - March 2019
Mar. 25 2019
Welcome to the March issue of Bureau Veritas' Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry.
Read the stories below or click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
Bureau Veritas becomes the 1st OmniAir Authorized Test Laboratory in Asia
• Recognizes our testing capability of Dedicated Short Range Communications V2V based onboard units
• Demonstrates our technical leadership in the Connected Car testing & certification space with proven V2X capabilities, including:
• the 1st OATL for connected vehicles (in USA) since 2017;
• the testing partner for the 1st OmniAir certified OBU for Commsignia in 2018;
• the testing partner for the 1st OmniAir certified RSU for Siemens in 2018.
Bureau Veritas partners with Microsoft to launch testing services based on AI
• Microsoft's Artificial Intelligence expertise serves as an enabler to raise Bureau Veritas’ digital transformation
• Creates a data lab bringing together Bureau Veritas’ experts in AI through the partnership
• Optimizes the working conditions of our laboratory technicians
• Will extend the use of AI in all Bureau Veritas' laboratories to deliver more efficient testing services applicable to commodities, consumer products and components
Announcing Bureau Veritas Taiwan Website for E.A.W. Market
• Visit at http://ee.bureauveritas.com.tw
• A new modern website for visitors to get up-to-date company & services information and technical /regulatory developments affecting the E.A.W. (Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld) markets
• Its "Responsive Web Design" feature enables web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes, allowing fast navigation and searching convenience
• Offers free download of our brochures and monthly eNewsletters related to regulatory & legislation changes impacting E.A.W. market supply chain
We also provide the complete version of this eNewsletter including regulatory news and upcoming events.
Discover the enewsletter
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.