Bureau Veritas CPS Global E.A.W. eNewsletter - May 2019
May. 23 2019
Welcome to the May issue of Bureau Veritas' Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry.
Read the latest stories below or click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
7layers US, Curtis-Straus & SIEMIC US rebrand as Bureau Veritas
• Effective May 1, 2019, Bureau Veritas CPS US’ Technology brands have rebranded as “Bureau Veritas” and are formally adopting the Bureau Veritas brand name and logo
• Reinforces our combined USA strengths of technical know-how and innovation, broad capability, talents and customer focus supported by our global network and operational excellence
• Enhances access to an extensive EAW capability offering to Technology brands & retailers
Visit the Website
5G Extension for Interlab EVO “GCF/PTCRB” Content Package
• Extends the web-based test management system Interlab EVO with 5G content according to 3GPP and GCF/PTCRB certification requirements
• Covers Test Specifications, Quality Policies, Questionnaire, Test Plan Optimization, and Test Platform information
• Provides regular updates including GCF/PTRCB requirements, new or modified 5G-specific Test Cases, Test Parameters, Device Features or Applicability Expressions
View the Brochure
MirrorLink® Certification for Devices & Applications according to Car Connectivity Consortium
• MirrorLink eases the way to the connected car by offering seamless connectivity between a smartphone and a vehicle infotainment system
• Enables smartphones wirelessly or with a USB cable to MirrorLink enabled vehicle dashboards, drivers have an easy access to applications running on their smartphones
• MirrorLink supports Bluetooth®, USB, Wi-Fi, UPnP, VNC, etc.
• Learn more:
--> MirrorLink Device Certification
--> MirrorLink Application Testing
Meet Bureau Veritas at MWC Shanghai 2019
• June 26 - 28 | Shanghai
• Stand #N4.B20 | Hall N4
• Shanghai New International Expo Centre
• Visit our Wireless Specialists at our booth:
• discuss Bureau Veritas 5G capabilities and experiences as well as get updates on connectivity evolution
• Digital Wellness Testing and Certification Capability
• learn about our Microsoft AI Partnership
We also provide the complete version of this eNewsletter including regulatory news and upcoming events.
Discover the enewsletter
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.