Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - July 2018
Sep. 3 2018
Welcome to our July issue of E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry. Please review the stories below; click on the relevant hyperlink in the title to learn more.
• ICTK in Korea is a leading smart payment testing and certification service provider in the global payment market for mobile devices, payment cards and point of sale terminals
• Offers extensive smart payment security testing and certification against EMVCo and VISA requirements
• The only testing laboratory in the world has won the VISA's Excellence Award for 4 years
• The Law of Mongolia on “The Standardization, technical regulation and accreditation of conformity assessment" is effective from 1 July, 2018
• "List of goods are subject to mandatory conformity assessment" of the draft procedure includes a wide range of radio transmission products
• Provides a full range of Type Approvals services to support your quick access into Mongolia market
• Testing for mobile end-products, modules and reference designs
• Applicable for GCF certification, PTCRB certification, and Verizon Wireless device approval program
• Validates interoperability between a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) and a mobile device, independently of the respective manufacturers and operators
• Testing includes the programming voltage and current, parameters to calculate extra guard time requested by the card, etc.
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.