Bureau Veritas CPS - E.A.W. eNewsletter - September 2018
Welcome to September issue of Bureau Veritas Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for the
Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry.
Read the stories below or click the relevant hyperlink to review the full stories online.
- We are now a qualified laboratory by the Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF) to provide NCC information security testing services for smart phones
- Validate smart phone factory systems, hardware and pre-installed software in terms of information security, authentication security, and transaction security
- Help identify potential flaws and security risks of data leakage, outflow of individual funds, and hacker attacks
- Fully capable to support the mobile phone manufacturers and telecommunication network suppliers to verify and strengthen the information security quality of their products
- The automotive emergency call systems using combined mobile communications and satellite positioning to provide rapid assistance to motorists in the event of collision
- eCall is mandatory in the EU market for passenger cars (M1) and light commercial vehicles (N1)
- ERA-GLONASS applies to all types of vehicles selling into the Eurasian Customs Union including Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus
- The ERA-GLONASS system is harmonized with the eCall system to ensure a common road safety space throughout EU and Eurasian member states
- We are an approved ERA-GLONASS certification body and authorized technical service by the KBA for eCall Regulation (EU) 2017/79 and UN R144 for the UNECE
- Upcoming Event: 7layers Congress: Ecosystem Automotive in Frankfurt on 8-9 November
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter, and stay connected with us.